Excited to see all of the bigger and better things you have in store!!!
I’m excited too! jshgahsfa
Why are you leaving wattpad?
I wrote a whole post about that.
Hi bel!! Such a big fan of yours read and I totally support you a 100% if you aren't happy then what's really the point of doing it , I totally agree with you and at the end of the day you should be happy :) my question is do you like 30 seconds to mars ?
Thank you so much and to answer your question, yes. I cry because I can’t go to their concert in my country next month *sobs*
Meeting the characters - Zachary (Zach) McCracken
- 22-years-old boy.
- Lead singer of Somewhere, Nowhere.
- Without a doubt, the member everyone wants to know but the one who hides the best. The most mysterious one. The one who has mastered the art of keeping his life private.
- Sensible and really clever, with a hunger for knowledge. Emphatic and the best friend you could ever get. Down-to-earth and caring.
- He might look like a total douche, but he’s one of the sweetest guys you’ve ever known… if you ever get to really know them.
- Serious guy, the only band member who is already married to a young writer, Terry McCracken. Their wedding was secret.
Meeting the characters - Leo Tate
- 22-year-old guy. Oldest member of the band
- Second guitar and occasionally keyboard player of Somewhere, Nowhere.
- Although the oldest, he has a young spirit. Mischievous, most of the time. The one who deals with fame the worst yet he has his sweet moments sometimes.
- Short-tempered and volatile at times, but a good guy at the end of the day.
Meeting the characters - Liam Pendley
- Meet him in Brave Bold Belle
- Bass player of Somewhere, Nowhere. Second voice.
- 21-year-old guy.
- Although once sweet and sensible, the sudden fame of SN has got to his head and changed him, for the worse. Now cocky and arrogant, Liam is not the same.
- Belle’s love interest.
Meeting the characters - Harley Sanders
- Meet him in Little Shy Ariel.
- Drummer of Somewhere, Nowhere.
- 20-year-old guy, the youngest of the band.
- Sweet and caring guy, thoughtful and understanding. A good friend, sometimes silly but very clever.
- He’s the most popular out of the five members, managing to stand out even if he’s behind the drums. His charisma and contagious smile has won the heart of millions of fans.
- Ariel’s love interest.
Meeting the characters - Nate Harris
- Meet him in Call Me Ella.
- Guitar player in Somewhere, Nowhere, second voice.
- Laid-back, carefree 20-year-old guy. Loves music more than anything, but he also loves having a great time.
- Good friend, trustworthy. Cheesy to no end.
- Known by his huge appetite.
- Ella’s love interest.
Meeting The characters - Somewhere, Nowhere
- Meet them in the three first books of the Aware Princess Series.
- New Pop Punk band, from London. International successful.
- With Million of followers they get everyone’s attention with their contagious energy on stage, their powerful songs and inspiring lyrics.
- Worldwide phenomenon.
This is the new band I’ve made up, as I told you before, for the APS. The same faces, we changed a bit the style and the names. I’ll be showing you one by one now. Stay tuned!
I love the art for the AP series and also your profile pic on twitter x
Thank you so much!
Why no more 1D? I mean, I totally understand and I'm not trying to be bitchy or anything. Just a question x
it’s been too long, I need to try new things.
Bel? "No more One Direction after BBB"? But why? Are you done making 1D fanfics already? :((((
yes, it’s been two years.
I was on Ask and how did you no cry during TFIOS!? You are very strong I cried like a baby :)
I felt it lacked emotion at the end. I new the ending from the very beginning, it was kinda obvious if you thought about it, so I was super prepared. But I was expecting more, so much more grief. But I guess that was the point, to show that she was numb. I dunno. I didn’t cry at all. But then I’m abnormal, I never cry.
Does that mean you aren't going to start unseen what I've learnt or finish rewind??
Of course I’ll write all those! I love the ideas too much to just leave them forgotten.